Scrabble word: INQUIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INQUIRE exist?
Definitions of INQUIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - inquire about
- verb - have a wish or desire to know something
- verb - conduct an inquiry or investigation of
- To seek information by asking a question: inquired about prices.
- To make an inquiry or investigation: inquire into the extent of the corruption.
- To ask about.
- To ask: “I am free to inquire what a work of art means to me” (Bernard Berenson).
- verb - to ask about