Scrabble word: INQUIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INQUIRE exist?
Definitions of INQUIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - inquire about
- verb - have a wish or desire to know something
- verb - conduct an inquiry or investigation of
- To seek information by asking a question: inquired about prices.
- To make an inquiry or investigation: inquire into the extent of the corruption.
- To ask about.
- To ask: “I am free to inquire what a work of art means to me” (Bernard Berenson).
- verb - to ask about
There are 7 letters in INQUIRE: E I I N Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INQUIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INQUIRE plus a wildcard: INQUIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INQUIRE
Images for INQUIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.