Scrabble word: NUTCRACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUTCRACKER exist?
Definitions of NUTCRACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound lever used to crack nuts open
- noun - any of various small short-tailed songbirds with strong feet and a sharp beak that feed on small nuts and insects
- noun - speckled birds that feed on nuts
- An implement used to crack nuts, typically consisting of two hinged metal levers between which the nut is squeezed.
- Any of various birds of the genus Nucifraga, especially N.
- See nuthatch.
There are 10 letters in NUTCRACKER: A C C E K N R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUTCRACKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUTCRACKER plus a wildcard: NUTCRACKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUTCRACKER
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUTCRACKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.