Scrabble word: NUTCRACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUTCRACKER exist?
Definitions of NUTCRACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound lever used to crack nuts open
- noun - any of various small short-tailed songbirds with strong feet and a sharp beak that feed on small nuts and insects
- noun - speckled birds that feed on nuts
- An implement used to crack nuts, typically consisting of two hinged metal levers between which the nut is squeezed.
- Any of various birds of the genus Nucifraga, especially N.
- See nuthatch.