Scrabble word: CURRANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURRANT exist?
Definitions of CURRANT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several tart red or black berries used primarily for jellies and jams
- noun - any of various deciduous shrubs of the genus Ribes bearing currants
- noun - small dried seedless raisin grown in the Mediterranean region and California
- Any of various deciduous, spineless shrubs of the genus Ribes, native chiefly to the Northern Hemisphere and having flowers in racemes and edible, variously colored berries.
- The fruits of any of these plants, used for jams, jellies, desserts, or beverages.
- A small, seedless raisin of the Mediterranean region, used chiefly in baking.
- Any of several other plants or their fruit.
- noun - an edible berry