Scrabble word: CURRANT
Is CURRANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CURRANT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several tart red or black berries used primarily for jellies and jams
- noun - any of various deciduous shrubs of the genus Ribes bearing currants
- noun - small dried seedless raisin grown in the Mediterranean region and California
- Any of various deciduous, spineless shrubs of the genus Ribes, native chiefly to the Northern Hemisphere and having flowers in racemes and edible, variously colored berries.
- The fruits of any of these plants, used for jams, jellies, desserts, or beverages.
- A small, seedless raisin of the Mediterranean region, used chiefly in baking.
- Any of several other plants or their fruit.
- noun - an edible berry
There are 7 letters in CURRANT: A C N R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURRANT
Click to search all anagrams of CURRANT plus a wildcard: CURRANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURRANT
Images for CURRANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.