Scrabble word: ACCRUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCRUE exist?
Definitions of ACCRUE in dictionaries:
- verb - grow by addition
- verb - come into the possession of
- To come to one as a gain, an addition, or an increment: interest accruing in my savings account.
- To increase, accumulate, or come about as a result of growth: common sense that accrues with experience.
- To accumulate over time: I have accrued 15 days of sick leave.
- verb - to come as an increase or addition
There are 6 letters in ACCRUE: A C C E R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCRUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCRUE plus a wildcard: ACCRUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCRUE
Images for ACCRUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.