Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RANKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANKER exist?
Definitions of RANKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a commissioned officer who has been promoted from enlisted status
- noun - an enlisted soldier who serves in the ranks of the armed forces
- adj - very fertile
- adj - very offensive in smell or taste
- adj - conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- adj - complete and without restriction or qualification
- adj - growing profusely
- An enlisted soldier.
- A commissioned officer who has been promoted from enlisted status.
- noun - an enlisted soldier
There are 6 letters in RANKER: A E K N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RANKER plus a wildcard: RANKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RANKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.