Scrabble word: CRACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACKER exist?
Definitions of CRACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening
- noun - a poor White person in the southern United States
- noun - a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things
- noun - firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- noun - a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
- adj - of the highest quality
- A thin, crisp wafer or biscuit, usually made of unsweetened dough.
- A firecracker.
- A small cardboard cylinder covered with decorative paper that holds candy or a party favor and pops when a paper strip is pulled at one or both ends and torn.
- The apparatus used in the cracking of petroleum.
- One who makes unauthorized use of a computer, especially to tamper with data or programs.
- Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States.
- noun - a thin, crisp biscuit