Scrabble word: CRACKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACKER exist?
Definitions of CRACKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening
- noun - a poor White person in the southern United States
- noun - a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things
- noun - firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- noun - a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
- A thin, crisp wafer or biscuit, usually made of unsweetened dough.
- A firecracker.
- A small cardboard cylinder covered with decorative paper that holds candy or a party favor and pops when a paper strip is pulled at one or both ends and torn.
- The apparatus used in the cracking of petroleum.
- One who makes unauthorized use of a computer, especially to tamper with data or programs.
- Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States.
- noun - a thin, crisp biscuit
There are 7 letters in CRACKER: A C C E K R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRACKER plus a wildcard: CRACKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRACKER
Images for CRACKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.