Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRACKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACKERS exist?
Definitions of CRACKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening
- noun - a poor White person in the southern United States
- noun - a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things
- noun - firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- noun - a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Insane; mad.
- noun - a thin, crisp biscuit
There are 8 letters in CRACKERS: A C C E K R R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRACKERS plus a wildcard: CRACKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRACKERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRACKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.