Is CRACKERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRACKERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening
- noun - a poor White person in the southern United States
- noun - a programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things
- noun - firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- noun - a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Insane; mad.
- noun - a thin, crisp biscuit
There are 8 letters in CRACKERS: A C C E K R R S
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRACKERS, to go: CRACKERS?
Rearrange the letters in CRACKERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CRACKERS
7 letters out of CRACKERS
6 letters out of CRACKERS
5 letters out of CRACKERS
4 letters out of CRACKERS
3 letters out of CRACKERS
2 letters out of CRACKERS
Contextual use of CRACKERS
What's nearby CRACKERS
Lookup in Wiki for CRACKERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRACKERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRACKERS"