Scrabble word: ELONGATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELONGATION exist?
Definitions of ELONGATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being elongated
- noun - an addition to the length of something
- noun - the act of lengthening something
- The act of elongating or the condition of being elongated.
- Something that elongates; an extension.
- The angular distance between two celestial bodies as seen from Earth.
There are 10 letters in ELONGATION: A E G I L N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELONGATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELONGATION plus a wildcard: ELONGATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELONGATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELONGATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.