Scrabble word: NOTIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTIONAL exist?
Definitions of NOTIONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - not based on fact
- adj - not based on fact or investigation
- adj - indulging in or influenced by fancy
- adj - being of the nature of a notion or concept
- Of, containing, or being a notion; mental or imaginary.
- Speculative or theoretical.
- Conveying an idea of a thing or an action; having full lexical meaning as distinguished from relational meaning.
- adj - a general idea [n -S] : NOTIONAL