Scrabble word: NOTIONAL
Is NOTIONAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NOTIONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - not based on fact
- adj - not based on fact or investigation
- adj - indulging in or influenced by fancy
- adj - being of the nature of a notion or concept
- Of, containing, or being a notion; mental or imaginary.
- Speculative or theoretical.
- Conveying an idea of a thing or an action; having full lexical meaning as distinguished from relational meaning.
- adj - a general idea [n -S] : NOTIONAL
There are 8 letters in NOTIONAL: A I L N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTIONAL
Click to search all anagrams of NOTIONAL plus a wildcard: NOTIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOTIONAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOTIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for NOTIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.