Is PORTENTOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PORTENTOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - of momentous or ominous significance
- adj - ominously prophetic
- adj - puffed up with vanity
- Of the nature of or constituting a portent; foreboding: “The present aspect of society is portentous of great change” (Edward Bellamy).
- Full of unspecifiable significance; exciting wonder and awe: “Such a portentous and mysterious monster roused all my curiosity” (Herman Melville).
- Marked by pompousness; pretentiously weighty.
There are 10 letters in PORTENTOUS: E N O O P R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTENTOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PORTENTOUS, to go: PORTENTOUS?
Rearrange the letters in PORTENTOUS and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PORTENTOUS
8 letters out of PORTENTOUS
7 letters out of PORTENTOUS
6 letters out of PORTENTOUS
5 letters out of PORTENTOUS
4 letters out of PORTENTOUS
3 letters out of PORTENTOUS
2 letters out of PORTENTOUS
Contextual use of PORTENTOUS
What's nearby PORTENTOUS
Lookup in Wiki for PORTENTOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PORTENTOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PORTENTOUS"