Is PROTEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROTEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a formal and solemn declaration of objection
- noun - the act of protesting
- noun - the act of making a strong public expression of disagreement and disapproval
- verb - utter words of protest
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - affirm or avow formally or solemnly
- To object to, especially in a formal statement.
- To promise or affirm with earnest solemnity: “He continually protested his profound respect” (Frank Norris).
- To declare (a bill) dishonored or refused.
- To proclaim or make known: “unrough youths that even now/Protest their first of manhood” (Shakespeare).
- To express strong objection.
- To make an earnest avowal or affirmation.
- A formal declaration of disapproval or objection issued by a concerned person, group, or organization.
- An individual or collective gesture or display of disapproval.
- A formal statement drawn up by a notary for a creditor declaring that the debtor has refused to accept or honor a bill.
- A formal declaration made by a taxpayer stating that the tax demanded is illegal or excessive and reserving the right to contest it.
- verb - to express strong objection
There are 7 letters in PROTEST: E O P R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROTEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROTEST, to go: PROTEST?
Rearrange the letters in PROTEST and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROTEST
6 letters out of PROTEST
5 letters out of PROTEST
4 letters out of PROTEST
3 letters out of PROTEST
2 letters out of PROTEST
Contextual use of PROTEST
What's nearby PROTEST
Lookup in Wiki for PROTEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROTEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROTEST"