Is SPOON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPOON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle
- noun - as much as a spoon will hold
- noun - formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
- verb - scoop up or take up with a spoon
- verb - snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
- A utensil consisting of a small, shallow bowl on a handle, used in preparing, serving, or eating food.
- A shiny, curved, metallic fishing lure.
- A paddle or an oar with a curved blade.
- The three wood golf club.
- To lift, scoop up, or carry with or as if with a spoon.
- To shove or scoop (a ball) into the air.
- To fish with a spoon lure.
- To give a ball an upward scoop.
- To engage in amorous behavior, such as kissing or caressing.
- verb - to take up with a spoon (a type of eating utensil)
There are 5 letters in SPOON: N O O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOON
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPOON, to go: SPOON?
Rearrange the letters in SPOON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPOON
What's nearby SPOON
Lookup in Wiki for SPOON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPOON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPOON"