Is SPOONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPOONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle
- noun - as much as a spoon will hold
- noun - formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
- verb - scoop up or take up with a spoon
- verb - snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
- verb - to take up with a spoon (a type of eating utensil)
There are 6 letters in SPOONS: N O O P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOONS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPOONS, to go: SPOONS?
Rearrange the letters in SPOONS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPOONS
What's nearby SPOONS
Lookup in Wiki for SPOONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPOONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPOONS"