Is POISON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POISON in various dictionaries:
- noun - any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
- noun - anything that harms or destroys
- verb - spoil as if by poison
- verb - kill with poison
- verb - add poison to
- verb - kill by its poison
- verb - administer poison to
- A substance that causes injury, illness, or death, especially by chemical means.
- Something destructive or fatal.
- A substance that inhibits another substance or a reaction: a catalyst poison.
- To kill or harm with poison.
- To put poison on or into: poisoning arrows; poisoned the drink.
- To have a harmful influence on; corrupt: Jealousy poisoned their friendship.
- To inhibit (a substance or reaction).
- verb - to administer a harmful substance to
There are 6 letters in POISON: I N O O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POISON
To search all scrabble anagrams of POISON, to go: POISON?
Rearrange the letters in POISON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POISON
What's nearby POISON
Lookup in Wiki for POISON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POISON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POISON"