Is POTENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POTENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - having great influence
- adj - having or wielding force or authority
- adj - having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- adj - (of a male) capable of copulation
- Possessing inner or physical strength; powerful.
- Exerting or capable of exerting strong physiological or chemical effects: potent liquor; a potent toxin.
- Exerting or capable of exerting strong influence; cogent: potent arguments.
- Having great control or authority: “The police were potent only so long as they were feared” (Thomas Burke).
- Able to perform sexual intercourse.
- adj - possessing great force
There are 6 letters in POTENT: E N O P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POTENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of POTENT, to go: POTENT?
Rearrange the letters in POTENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POTENT
What's nearby POTENT
Lookup in Wiki for POTENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POTENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POTENT"