Is SPUTTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPUTTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively
- noun - an utterance (of words) with spitting sounds (as in rage)
- verb - make an explosive sound
- verb - cause to undergo a process in which atoms are removed
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - utter with a spitting sound, as if in a rage
- verb - spit up in an explosive manner
- To spit out or spray particles of saliva or food from the mouth in noisy bursts.
- To spit out words or sounds in an excited or confused manner.
- To make sporadic spitting or popping sounds: The fire sputtered and died.
- To cause the atoms of a solid to be removed from the surface by bombardment with atoms in a discharge tube.
- To eject in short bursts with spitting or popping sounds.
- To utter in an excited or confused manner.
- To coat (a solid surface) with metal atoms by sputtering.
- The act or sound of sputtering.
- Matter emitted in sputtering.
- Excited or confused utterance.
- adj - to eject particles in short bursts [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SPUTTERY
There are 7 letters in SPUTTER: E P R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPUTTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPUTTER, to go: SPUTTER?
Rearrange the letters in SPUTTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPUTTER
6 letters out of SPUTTER
5 letters out of SPUTTER
4 letters out of SPUTTER
3 letters out of SPUTTER
2 letters out of SPUTTER
Contextual use of SPUTTER
What's nearby SPUTTER
Lookup in Wiki for SPUTTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPUTTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPUTTER"