Is ROTTEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROTTEN in various dictionaries:
- adj - very bad
- adj - damaged by decay
- adj - having decayed or disintegrated
- Being in a state of putrefaction or decay; decomposed.
- Having a foul odor resulting from or suggestive of decay; putrid.
- Made weak or unsound by rot: rotten floorboards.
- Morally corrupt or despicable: She’s rotten to the core.
- To a very great degree: The child is spoiled rotten.
- adv - being in a state of decay [adj -TENER, -TENEST] : ROTTENLY
There are 6 letters in ROTTEN: E N O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTTEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROTTEN, to go: ROTTEN?
Rearrange the letters in ROTTEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROTTEN
What's nearby ROTTEN
Lookup in Wiki for ROTTEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROTTEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROTTEN"