Is TORMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - unbearable physical pain
- noun - extreme mental distress
- noun - intense feelings of suffering
- noun - a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented
- noun - a severe affliction
- noun - the act of harassing someone
- verb - torment emotionally or mentally
- verb - treat cruelly
- verb - subject to torture
- Great physical pain or mental anguish.
- A source of harassment, annoyance, or pain.
- The torture inflicted on prisoners under interrogation.
- To cause to undergo great physical pain or mental anguish.
- To agitate or upset greatly.
- To annoy, pester, or harass.
- verb - to inflict with great bodily or mental suffering
There are 7 letters in TORMENT: E M N O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORMENT, to go: TORMENT?
Rearrange the letters in TORMENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TORMENT
6 letters out of TORMENT
5 letters out of TORMENT
4 letters out of TORMENT
3 letters out of TORMENT
2 letters out of TORMENT
Contextual use of TORMENT
What's nearby TORMENT
Lookup in Wiki for TORMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORMENT"