Is TOTEM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOTEM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a clan or tribe identified by their kinship to a common totemic object
- noun - emblem consisting of an object such as an animal or plant
- An animal, a plant, or a natural object serving among certain tribal or traditional peoples as the emblem of a clan or family and sometimes revered as its founder, ancestor, or guardian.
- A representation of such an object.
- A social group having a common affiliation to such an object.
- A venerated emblem or symbol: “grew up with the totems and taboos typical of an Irish Catholic kid in Boston” (Connie Paige).
- adj - a natural object serving as the emblem of a family or clan [n -S] : TOTEMIC
There are 5 letters in TOTEM: E M O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOTEM
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOTEM, to go: TOTEM?
Rearrange the letters in TOTEM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOTEM
What's nearby TOTEM
Lookup in Wiki for TOTEM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOTEM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOTEM"