Scrabble word: PREEMPTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREEMPTING exist?
Definitions of PREEMPTING in dictionaries:
- verb - acquire for oneself before others can do so
- verb - take the place of or have precedence over
- verb - gain possession of by prior right or opportunity, especially so as to obtain the right to buy (land)
- verb - make a preemptive bid in the game of bridge
- verb - to acquire by prior right
There are 10 letters in PREEMPTING: E E G I M N P P R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREEMPTING plus a wildcard: PREEMPTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREEMPTING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREEMPTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.