Scrabble word: PIGMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGMENT exist?
Definitions of PIGMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.)
- noun - any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color
- noun - a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid)
- verb - acquire pigment
- verb - color or dye with a pigment
- A substance used as coloring.
- Dry coloring matter, usually an insoluble powder to be mixed with water, oil, or another base to produce paint and similar products.
- A substance, such as chlorophyll or melanin, that produces a characteristic color in plant or animal tissue.
- verb - to add a coloring matter to
There are 7 letters in PIGMENT: E G I M N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIGMENT plus a wildcard: PIGMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIGMENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIGMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.