Scrabble word: PIGMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGMENT exist?
Definitions of PIGMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.)
- noun - any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color
- noun - a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid)
- verb - acquire pigment
- verb - color or dye with a pigment
- A substance used as coloring.
- Dry coloring matter, usually an insoluble powder to be mixed with water, oil, or another base to produce paint and similar products.
- A substance, such as chlorophyll or melanin, that produces a characteristic color in plant or animal tissue.
- verb - to add a coloring matter to