Scrabble word: MINIATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIATURE exist?
Definitions of MINIATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
- noun - a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- adj - being on a very small scale
- A copy or model that represents or reproduces something in a greatly reduced size.
- Something small of its class.
- A small painting executed with great detail, often on a surface such as ivory or vellum.
- A small portrait, picture, or decorative letter on an illuminated manuscript.
- Being on a small or greatly reduced scale.
There are 9 letters in MINIATURE: A E I I M N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINIATURE plus a wildcard: MINIATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINIATURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words