Scrabble word: MINIATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIATURE exist?
Definitions of MINIATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
- noun - a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- adj - being on a very small scale
- A copy or model that represents or reproduces something in a greatly reduced size.
- Something small of its class.
- A small painting executed with great detail, often on a surface such as ivory or vellum.
- A small portrait, picture, or decorative letter on an illuminated manuscript.
- Being on a small or greatly reduced scale.
There are 9 letters in MINIATURE: A E I I M N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINIATURE plus a wildcard: MINIATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINIATURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINIATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.