Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINUTIAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINUTIAE exist?
Definitions of MINUTIAE in dictionaries:
- adj - a small detail [n -TIAE] : MINUTIAL
There are 8 letters in MINUTIAE: A E I I M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUTIAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINUTIAE plus a wildcard: MINUTIAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINUTIAE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINUTIAE
- Fingerprint minutiae picture
- Figure 1. minutiae examples
- minutiae unique ridge patterns with small details
- Figure 1 minutiae extracted from fingerprint
- Magnified ink fingerprint from the pad of a left forefinger
- Basic and composite ridge characteristics (minutiae)
- Lets Talk About FINGERPRINTS Wrongful Convictions Blog
- Robert Rauschenberg (American 1925-2008). minutiae 1954 ...
- Figure 5.4 minutiae in the actual fingerprint image
- minutiae Definition Pronunciation
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.