Is CONVENTIONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONVENTIONAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - following accepted customs and proprieties
- adj - conforming with accepted standards
- adj - (weapons) using energy for propulsion or destruction that is not nuclear energy
- adj - unimaginative and conformist
- adj - represented in simplified or symbolic form
- adj - in accord with or being a tradition or practice accepted from the past
- adj - rigidly formal or bound by convention
- Based on or in accordance with general agreement, use, or practice; customary: conventional symbols; a conventional form of address.
- Conforming to established practice or accepted standards; traditional: a conventional church wedding.
- Devoted to or bound by conventions to the point of artificiality; ceremonious.
- Unimaginative; conformist: longed to escape from their conventional, bourgeois lives.
- Represented, as in a work of art, in simplified or abstract form.
- Based on consent or agreement; contractual.
- Of, relating to, or resembling an assembly.
- Using means other than nuclear weapons or energy: conventional warfare; conventional power plants.
There are 12 letters in CONVENTIONAL: A C E I L N N N O O T V
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONVENTIONAL, to go: CONVENTIONAL?
Rearrange the letters in CONVENTIONAL and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
10 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
9 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
8 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
7 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
6 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
5 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
4 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
3 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
2 letters out of CONVENTIONAL
Contextual use of CONVENTIONAL
What's nearby CONVENTIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for CONVENTIONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONVENTIONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONVENTIONAL"