Is OVAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it
- adj - rounded like an egg
- Resembling an egg in shape.
- Resembling an ellipse in shape; elliptical.
- An egg-shaped or elliptical form or figure.
- An elliptical track, as for racing or athletic events.
- noun - an oval (egg-shaped) figure or object
There are 4 letters in OVAL: A L O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVAL, to go: OVAL?
Rearrange the letters in OVAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OVAL
What's nearby OVAL
Lookup in Wiki for OVAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVAL"