Is CANNON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANNON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large artillery gun that is usually on wheels
- noun - heavy gun fired from a tank
- noun - (Middle Ages) a cylindrical piece of armor plate to protect the arm
- noun - heavy automatic gun fired from an airplane
- noun - lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- noun - a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
- verb - make a cannon
- verb - fire a cannon
- A large, mounted weapon that fires heavy projectiles.
- The loop at the top of a bell by which it is hung.
- A round bit for a horse.
- The section of the lower leg in some hoofed mammals between the hock or knee and the fetlock, containing the cannon bone.
- Chiefly British.
- To bombard with cannon.
- To cause to carom in billiards.
- To fire cannon.
- To make a carom in billiards.
- verb - to fire a cannon (a heavy firearm)
There are 6 letters in CANNON: A C N N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANNON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANNON, to go: CANNON?
Rearrange the letters in CANNON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANNON
What's nearby CANNON
Lookup in Wiki for CANNON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANNON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANNON"