Is NOTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- noun - a general inclusive concept
- noun - an odd or fanciful or capricious idea
- noun - (usually plural) small personal articles or clothing or sewing items
- A belief or opinion.
- A mental image or representation; an idea or conception.
- A fanciful impulse; a whim.
- adj - a general idea [n -S] : NOTIONAL
There are 6 letters in NOTION: I N N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOTION, to go: NOTION?
Rearrange the letters in NOTION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOTION
What's nearby NOTION
Lookup in Wiki for NOTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOTION"