Is ONION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ONION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the bulb of an onion plant
- noun - bulbous plant having hollow leaves cultivated worldwide for its rounded edible bulb
- noun - an aromatic flavorful vegetable
- A bulbous plant (Allium cepa) cultivated worldwide as a vegetable.
- The rounded, edible bulb of this plant, composed of fleshy, tight, concentric leaf bases having a pungent odor and taste.
- adj - the edible bulb of a cultivated herb [n -S] : ONIONY
There are 5 letters in ONION: I N N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ONION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ONION, to go: ONION?
Rearrange the letters in ONION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ONION
What's nearby ONION
Lookup in Wiki for ONION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ONION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ONION"