Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if notion is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on notion.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer NOTION has 201 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word NOTION is VALID in some board games. Check NOTION in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of notion in various dictionaries:
noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
noun - a general inclusive concept
noun - an odd or fanciful or capricious idea
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|It may be crazy|
|Piece of mind?|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a conception of or belief about something.|
|an impulse or desire, especially one of a whimsical kind.|
|A conception of or belief about something.|
|An impulse or desire, especially one of a whimsical kind.|
|Items used in sewing, such as buttons, pins, and hooks.|
|a belief or idea:|
|cloth, pins, thread, etc. used for sewing, or a shop or a department of a large store that sells these|
|A belief or opinion.|
|A mental image or representation an idea or conception.|
|A fanciful impulse a whim. See Synonyms at idea.|
|Notion might refer to|
* Notion (ancient city), a Greek city-state on the west coast of Anatolia
* Notion (philosophy), a reflection in the mind of real objects and phenomena in their essential features and relations
* Notions (sewing), small articles used in sewing and haberdashery
* Notion (software), music composition and performance computer program
* "Notion" (song), a 2008 song by Kings of Leon
* Notions (Winchester College), the Winchester slang
* Notions, the rules of conduct among Russian prison inmates in the old Soviet Union*