Is CLOVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic flower bud of a clove tree
- noun - moderate sized very symmetrical red-flowered evergreen widely cultivated in the tropics for its flower buds which are source of cloves
- noun - one of the small bulblets that can be split off of the axis of a larger garlic bulb
- noun - spice from dried unopened flower bud of the clove tree
- verb - separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- verb - make by cutting into
- verb - come or be in close contact with
- An evergreen tree (Syzygium aromaticum) native to the Moluccas and widely cultivated in warm regions for its aromatic dried flower buds.
- A flower bud of this plant, used whole or ground as a spice.
- One of the small sections of a separable bulb, as that of garlic.
- A past tense of cleave1.
- A past participle of cleave1.
- noun - a spice
There are 5 letters in CLOVE: C E L O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOVE, to go: CLOVE?
Rearrange the letters in CLOVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLOVE
What's nearby CLOVE
Lookup in Wiki for CLOVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOVE"