Is CONNIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONNIVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - encourage or assent to illegally or criminally
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- To cooperate secretly in an illegal or wrongful action; collude: The dealers connived with customs officials to bring in narcotics.
- To scheme; plot.
- To feign ignorance of or fail to take measures against a wrong, thus implying tacit encouragement or consent: The guards were suspected of conniving at the prisoner’s escape.
- verb - to feign ignorance of wrongdoing
There are 7 letters in CONNIVE: C E I N N O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONNIVE, to go: CONNIVE?
Rearrange the letters in CONNIVE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONNIVE
6 letters out of CONNIVE
5 letters out of CONNIVE
4 letters out of CONNIVE
3 letters out of CONNIVE
2 letters out of CONNIVE
Contextual use of CONNIVE
What's nearby CONNIVE
Lookup in Wiki for CONNIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONNIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONNIVE"