Is NOTIONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOTIONAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - not based on fact
- adj - not based on fact or investigation
- adj - indulging in or influenced by fancy
- adj - being of the nature of a notion or concept
- Of, containing, or being a notion; mental or imaginary.
- Speculative or theoretical.
- Conveying an idea of a thing or an action; having full lexical meaning as distinguished from relational meaning.
- adj - a general idea [n -S] : NOTIONAL
There are 8 letters in NOTIONAL: A I L N N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTIONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOTIONAL, to go: NOTIONAL?
Rearrange the letters in NOTIONAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of NOTIONAL
7 letters out of NOTIONAL
6 letters out of NOTIONAL
5 letters out of NOTIONAL
4 letters out of NOTIONAL
3 letters out of NOTIONAL
2 letters out of NOTIONAL
Contextual use of NOTIONAL
What's nearby NOTIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for NOTIONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOTIONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOTIONAL"