Is COVENANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COVENANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- noun - (Bible) an agreement between God and his people in which God makes certain promises and requires certain behavior from them in return
- verb - enter into a covenant
- verb - enter into a covenant or formal agreement
- A binding agreement; a compact.
- A formal sealed agreement or contract.
- A suit to recover damages for violation of such a contract.
- To promise by or as if by a covenant.
- verb - to enter into a binding agreement
There are 8 letters in COVENANT: A C E N N O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COVENANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COVENANT, to go: COVENANT?
Rearrange the letters in COVENANT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COVENANT
7 letters out of COVENANT
6 letters out of COVENANT
5 letters out of COVENANT
4 letters out of COVENANT
3 letters out of COVENANT
2 letters out of COVENANT
Contextual use of COVENANT
What's nearby COVENANT
Lookup in Wiki for COVENANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COVENANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COVENANT"