Is CONNOTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONNOTE in various dictionaries:
- verb - express or state indirectly
- verb - involve as a necessary condition of consequence
- To suggest or imply in addition to literal meaning: “The term ‘liberal arts’ connotes a certain elevation above utilitarian concerns” (George F.
- To have as a related or attendant condition: For a political leader, hesitation is apt to connote weakness.
- verb - to imply another meaning besides the literal one
There are 7 letters in CONNOTE: C E N N O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNOTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONNOTE, to go: CONNOTE?
Rearrange the letters in CONNOTE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONNOTE
6 letters out of CONNOTE
5 letters out of CONNOTE
4 letters out of CONNOTE
3 letters out of CONNOTE
2 letters out of CONNOTE
Contextual use of CONNOTE
What's nearby CONNOTE
Lookup in Wiki for CONNOTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONNOTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONNOTE"