Is VIOLATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIOLATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - fail to agree with
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - destroy
- verb - violate the sacred character of a place or language
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- To break or disregard (a law or promise, for example).
- To assault (a person) sexually.
- To do harm to (property or qualities considered sacred); desecrate or defile.
- To disturb rudely or improperly; interrupt: violated our privacy.
- verb - to break or disregard the terms or requirements of
There are 7 letters in VIOLATE: A E I L O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIOLATE, to go: VIOLATE?
Rearrange the letters in VIOLATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VIOLATE
6 letters out of VIOLATE
5 letters out of VIOLATE
4 letters out of VIOLATE
3 letters out of VIOLATE
2 letters out of VIOLATE
Contextual use of VIOLATE
What's nearby VIOLATE
Lookup in Wiki for VIOLATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIOLATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIOLATE"