Is VIOLENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIOLENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity
- adj - effected by force or injury rather than natural causes
- adj - (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- adj - marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- adj - characterized by violence or bloodshed
- Marked by, acting with, or resulting from great force: a violent attack.
- Having or showing great emotional force: violent dislike.
- Caused by unexpected force or injury rather than by natural causes: a violent death.
- Tending to distort or injure meaning, phrasing, or intent.
- adj - marked by intense physical force or roughness
There are 7 letters in VIOLENT: E I L N O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIOLENT, to go: VIOLENT?
Rearrange the letters in VIOLENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VIOLENT
6 letters out of VIOLENT
5 letters out of VIOLENT
4 letters out of VIOLENT
3 letters out of VIOLENT
2 letters out of VIOLENT
Contextual use of VIOLENT
What's nearby VIOLENT
Lookup in Wiki for VIOLENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIOLENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIOLENT"