Scrabble word: PROTECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTECTION exist?
Definitions of PROTECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of protecting someone or something
- noun - a covering that is intend to protect from damage or injury
- noun - defense against financial failure
- noun - the condition of being protected
- noun - kindly endorsement and guidance
- noun - the imposition of duties or quotas on imports in order to protect domestic industry against foreign competition
- noun - payment extorted by gangsters on threat of violence
- The act of protecting.
- The condition of being protected.
- One that protects.
- A pass guaranteeing safe-conduct to travelers.
- A system of tariffs or other measures protecting domestic producers from foreign competition.
- Money extorted by racketeers threatening violence for nonpayment.
- Bribes paid to officials by racketeers for immunity from prosecution.
There are 10 letters in PROTECTION: C E I N O O P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROTECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROTECTION plus a wildcard: PROTECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROTECTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROTECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.