Scrabble word: GATHERING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GATHERING exist?
Definitions of GATHERING in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of persons together in one place
- noun - the social act of assembling
- noun - the act of gathering something
- noun - sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
- verb - assemble or get together
- verb - collect in one place
- verb - collect or gather
- verb - conclude from evidence
- verb - draw together into folds or puckers
- verb - get people together
- verb - draw and bring closer
- verb - look for (food) in nature
- verb - increase or develop
- The action of one that gathers.
- That which is gathered or amassed; a collection or an accumulation.
- An assembly of persons; a meeting.
- The collecting of food that grows wild, such as berries, roots, and grains.
- A gather in cloth.
- A suppurated swelling; a boil or an abscess.
There are 9 letters in GATHERING: A E G G H I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GATHERING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GATHERING plus a wildcard: GATHERING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GATHERING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GATHERING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.