Is INTRODUCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTRODUCE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to come to know personally
- verb - bring something new to an environment
- verb - introduce
- verb - bring in a new person or object into a familiar environment
- verb - bring in or establish in a new place or environment
- verb - put or introduce into something
- verb - bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.
- verb - put before (a body)
- verb - furnish with a preface or introduction
- verb - be a precursor of
- To present (someone) by name to another in order to establish an acquaintance.
- To present (a performer, for example) to the public for the first time.
- To bring forward (a plan, for example) for consideration.
- To provide (someone) with a beginning knowledge or first experience of something: introduced me to weightlifting.
- To bring in and establish in a new place or environment: exotic plants that had been introduced from the jungle.
- To bring into currency, use, or practice; originate: introduced the new product in several test markets; introduced the tango into their circle of friends.
- To put inside or into; insert or inject.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to put or set a person or thing into, between, or among others”: introduce suspense into a novel; insert a letter into an envelope; interject a comment into a conversation; interlarded her thesis with Latin expressions; interpolated a transitional passage into the text; interposed himself between the scrapping boys.
There are 9 letters in INTRODUCE: C D E I N O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRODUCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTRODUCE, to go: INTRODUCE?
Rearrange the letters in INTRODUCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTRODUCE
8 letters out of INTRODUCE
7 letters out of INTRODUCE
6 letters out of INTRODUCE
5 letters out of INTRODUCE
4 letters out of INTRODUCE
3 letters out of INTRODUCE
2 letters out of INTRODUCE
Contextual use of INTRODUCE
What's nearby INTRODUCE
Lookup in Wiki for INTRODUCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTRODUCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTRODUCE"