Is NORDIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NORDIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
- adj - of or relating to or constituting the Scandinavian group of languages
- adj - relating to Germany and Scandinavia
- adj - resembling peoples of Scandinavia
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of Scandinavia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- Of or relating to a human physical type exemplified by the tall, narrow-headed, light-skinned, blond-haired peoples of Scandinavia.
- Of or relating to ski competition featuring ski jumping and cross-country racing.
- adj - pertaining to cross-country ski racing and ski jumping
There are 6 letters in NORDIC: C D I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NORDIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of NORDIC, to go: NORDIC?
Rearrange the letters in NORDIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NORDIC
What's nearby NORDIC
Lookup in Wiki for NORDIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NORDIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NORDIC"