Is COUNTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUNTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - table consisting of a horizontal surface over which business is transacted
- noun - game equipment (as a piece of wood, plastic, or ivory) used for keeping a count or reserving a space in various card or board games
- noun - a calculator that keeps a record of the number of times something happens
- noun - a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room
- noun - a person who counts things
- noun - a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- noun - (computer science) a register whose contents go through a regular series of states (usually states indicating consecutive integers)
- noun - a piece of leather forming the back of a shoe or boot
- noun - a return punch (especially by a boxer)
- verb - speak in response
- verb - act in advance of
- adj - indicating opposition or resistance
- adv - in the opposite direction
- One that is an opposite.
- A boxing blow given while receiving or parrying another.
- A fencing parry in which one foil follows the other in a circular fashion.
- A stiff piece of leather around the heel of a shoe.
- The portion of a ship’s stern extending from the water line to the extreme outward swell.
- The depression between the raised lines of a typeface.
- To meet or return (a blow) by another blow.
- To move or act in opposition to; oppose.
- To move, act, or respond so as to be in opposition.
- In a contrary manner or direction.
- To or toward an opposite or dissimilar course or outcome: a method running counter to traditional techniques.
- A piece, as of wood or ivory, used for keeping a count or a place.
- An imitation coin; a token.
- A piece of money.
- One that counts, especially an electronic or mechanical device that automatically counts occurrences or repetitions of phenomena or events.
- verb - to be in contention or conflict with
There are 7 letters in COUNTER: C E N O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUNTER, to go: COUNTER?
Rearrange the letters in COUNTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COUNTER
6 letters out of COUNTER
5 letters out of COUNTER
4 letters out of COUNTER
3 letters out of COUNTER
2 letters out of COUNTER
Contextual use of COUNTER
What's nearby COUNTER
Lookup in Wiki for COUNTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUNTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUNTER"