Is DUET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUET in various dictionaries:
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - two performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a pair who associate with one another
- noun - a musical composition for two performers
- noun - (ballet) a dance for two people (usually a ballerina and a danseur noble)
- A composition for two voices or instruments.
- The two performers of such a composition.
- A pair.
- verb - to perform a duet (a musical composition for two)
There are 4 letters in DUET: D E T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUET
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUET, to go: DUET?
Rearrange the letters in DUET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUET
What's nearby DUET
Lookup in Wiki for DUET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUET"