Is MUTED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUTED in various dictionaries:
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- adj - in a softened tone
- adj - being or made softer or less loud or clear
- Muffled; indistinct: a muted voice.
- Mute or subdued; softened: muted colors.
- Produced by or provided with a mute.
- adv - characterized by an absence of speech [adj MUTER, MUTEST] : MUTELY
- adv - to deaden the sound of [v MUTED, MUTING, MUTES] : MUTEDLY
There are 5 letters in MUTED: D E M T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTED
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUTED, to go: MUTED?
Rearrange the letters in MUTED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUTED
What's nearby MUTED
Lookup in Wiki for MUTED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUTED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUTED"