Is MUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deaf person who is unable to speak
- noun - a device used to soften the tone of a musical instrument
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- adj - expressed without speech
- adj - unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- Refraining from producing speech or vocal sound.
- Unable to speak.
- Unable to vocalize, as certain animals.
- Expressed without speech; unspoken: a mute appeal.
- Refusing to plead when under arraignment.
- Not pronounced; silent, as the e in the word house.
- Pronounced with a temporary stoppage of breath, as the sounds (p) and (b); plosive; stopped.
- One who is incapable of speech.
- A defendant who refuses to plead when under arraignment.
- Any of various devices used to muffle or soften the tone of an instrument.
- A silent letter.
- A plosive; a stop.
- To soften or muffle the sound of.
- To soften the tone, color, shade, or hue of.
- adv - characterized by an absence of speech [adj MUTER, MUTEST] : MUTELY
- adv - to deaden the sound of [v MUTED, MUTING, MUTES] : MUTEDLY
There are 4 letters in MUTE: E M T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUTE, to go: MUTE?
Rearrange the letters in MUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUTE
What's nearby MUTE
Lookup in Wiki for MUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUTE"