Is MUTES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUTES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deaf person who is unable to speak
- noun - a device used to soften the tone of a musical instrument
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- adv - characterized by an absence of speech [adj MUTER, MUTEST] : MUTELY
- adv - to deaden the sound of [v MUTED, MUTING, MUTES] : MUTEDLY
There are 5 letters in MUTES: E M S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTES
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUTES, to go: MUTES?
Rearrange the letters in MUTES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUTES
What's nearby MUTES
Lookup in Wiki for MUTES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUTES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUTES"