Is INDUCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDUCE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to arise
- verb - cause to do
- verb - cause to occur rapidly
- verb - reason or establish by induction
- verb - produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- To lead or move, as to a course of action, by influence or persuasion.
- To bring about or stimulate the occurrence of; cause: a drug used to induce labor.
- To infer by inductive reasoning.
- To produce (an electric current or a magnetic charge) by induction.
- To produce (radioactivity, for example) artificially by bombardment of a substance with neutrons, gamma rays, and other particles.
- To initiate or increase the production of (an enzyme or other protein) at the level of genetic transcription.
- verb - to influence into doing something
There are 6 letters in INDUCE: C D E I N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDUCE, to go: INDUCE?
Rearrange the letters in INDUCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INDUCE
What's nearby INDUCE
Lookup in Wiki for INDUCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDUCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDUCE"