Is DOCTRINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOCTRINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school
- A principle or body of principles presented for acceptance or belief, as by a religious, political, scientific, or philosophic group; dogma.
- A rule or principle of law, especially when established by precedent.
- A statement of official government policy, especially in foreign affairs and military strategy.
- Something taught; a teaching.
- noun - a belief or set of beliefs taught or advocated
There are 8 letters in DOCTRINE: C D E I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCTRINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOCTRINE, to go: DOCTRINE?
Rearrange the letters in DOCTRINE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DOCTRINE
7 letters out of DOCTRINE
6 letters out of DOCTRINE
5 letters out of DOCTRINE
4 letters out of DOCTRINE
3 letters out of DOCTRINE
2 letters out of DOCTRINE
Contextual use of DOCTRINE
What's nearby DOCTRINE
Lookup in Wiki for DOCTRINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOCTRINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOCTRINE"