Is IMPERIALISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPERIALISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a policy of extending your rule over foreign countries
- noun - a political orientation that advocates imperial interests
- noun - any instance of aggressive extension of authority
- The policy of extending a nation’s authority by territorial acquisition or by the establishment of economic and political hegemony over other nations.
- The system, policies, or practices of such a government.
There are 11 letters in IMPERIALISM: A E I I I L M M P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPERIALISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPERIALISM, to go: IMPERIALISM?
Rearrange the letters in IMPERIALISM and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of IMPERIALISM
9 letters out of IMPERIALISM
8 letters out of IMPERIALISM
7 letters out of IMPERIALISM
6 letters out of IMPERIALISM
5 letters out of IMPERIALISM
4 letters out of IMPERIALISM
3 letters out of IMPERIALISM
2 letters out of IMPERIALISM
Contextual use of IMPERIALISM
What's nearby IMPERIALISM
Lookup in Wiki for IMPERIALISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPERIALISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPERIALISM"