Scrabble word: MEDIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIATION exist?
Definitions of MEDIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a negotiation to resolve differences that is conducted by some impartial party
- noun - the act of intervening for the purpose of bringing about a settlement
- The act of mediating; intervention.
- The state of being mediated.
- An attempt to bring about a peaceful settlement or compromise between disputants through the objective intervention of a neutral party.
There are 9 letters in MEDIATION: A D E I I M N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDIATION plus a wildcard: MEDIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDIATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.