Scrabble word: DOMINATE
Is DOMINATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DOMINATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - be in control
- verb - have dominance or the power to defeat over
- verb - be greater in significance than
- verb - look down on
- To control, govern, or rule by superior authority or power: Successful leaders dominate events rather than react to them.
- To exert a supreme, guiding influence on or over: Ambition dominated their lives.
- To enjoy a commanding, controlling position in: a drug company that dominates the tranquilizer market.
- To overlook from a height: a view from the cliffside chalet that dominates the valley.
- To have or exert strong authority or mastery.
- To be situated in or occupy a position that is more elevated or decidedly superior to others.
- verb - to exercise authority over
There are 8 letters in DOMINATE: A D E I M N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMINATE
Click to search all anagrams of DOMINATE plus a wildcard: DOMINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMINATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOMINATE
Lookup in Wiki for DOMINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.